Public Consultation & Engagement | Testimonials
Testimonials from Past and Related Conferences
Hear what your peers have to say:
"A very positive experience; The case studies have been particularly meaningful; Excellent presenters."
- Grant Bain, Director, Planning and Development, City of Kingston
- Sarah Vanexan, Manager, Cultural Policy Unit, Ontario Ministry of Tourism and Culture
"Very enlightening; Valuable perspectives that can be transferred between practitioners"
- Don McVie, VP, Community Initiative, Port Credit Village Residents' Association
"Incredible source for new/challenging ideas; Great key speakers."
- Hugo Mimee, Strategic Management Advisor, Hydro-Québec
"Great presentations, well organized."
- Lisa Josephson, Environmental Planner, Delcan
"Excellent, multidisciplinary exchanges of relevant material and speakers; helped drive greater collaboration, awareness and understanding amongst stakeholders."
- John Louis, Director – Environment Portfolio & Parks and Recreation, City of Mississauga
"Overall, excellent content; appreciated the flexibility of speakers to meet participant questions and needs."
- Katrina Schmitz, Community Partnership Liaison, Haldimand County
"The topics covered in the conference are extremely relevant to my day-to-day work in the office."
- Francis Wu, Infrastructure Policy Advisor, City of Edmonton
"I have found all the speakers interesting, engaging and motivating. They supplied innovative solutions and ideas for problems faced by most municipalities today."
- Cynthia Lulham, Project Manager, FCM-RAC Proximity
"Excellent international case studies that are applicable to municipalities of all sizes."
- Stephen Turco, Planner, City of Sault St. Marie
- Sarah Colven, Project Designer, Tract Consulting
"A nice, broad set of topics and speakers."
- Hassaan Basit,Director, Communications, Conservation Halton
"The conference has lined up speakers of different expertise of both national and international experience. It is a rare occasion that you can hear different areas under one roof."
- Arthur Tai, Senior Policy Advisor, Ontario Ministry of Transportation